Feel Good Insurance
Compendium Insurance Group is one of South Africa’s largest insurance brokerages. With roots in the city of Durban dating back to 1924, Compendium is constantly expanding its footprint and is now represented countrywide. When current MD and Group CEO, Rowan Jones, joined Compendium in 1994 the company had a premium income of R3 million p.a. Today that figure is well over R130 million and Compendium represents over 5 000 policyholders.
Honesty, integrity and dependability in all its dealings have been central to the extraordinary success. Putting clients first, coupled with competitive and innovative products, has seen the group continue to grow despite increasing pressure from direct insurers.
Big enough to count. Compendium is a sizeable player capable of negotiating favourable terms and claim settlements for its clients.
Small enough to care. Compendium retains the personal touch, lavishing the kind of attention on its clients that is crucial to long-term relationships.
- To be the insurance broker of choice amongst our selected customer segments. To provide tailored, innovative and affordable financial solutions to both middle and upper income individuals and businesses, ranging from small enterprises to large corporations. To pursue a considered acquisition strategy, enabling Compendium to deliver increasingly competitive packages while retaining the reputation for personal service that differentiates us from the industry’s giants.
- To provide added value to our clients through strategic partnerships.
- To establish and nurture long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients and suppliers alike.
- To demonstrate honesty, integrity and professionalism in all we do.
- To foster an enjoyable work environment based on mutual respect and common purpose.
- To be big enough to count but always small enough to care.